Friday, August 17, 2007

Saturday

Load 'er up...

The Heritage crossed a stream about 20 times with the hills of E. Iowa as a backdrop... Beautiful.

A bridge was out, but we could walk the bikes across.


The Trucker barely fit through the cinder slabs keeping traffic off the bridge

Those were the hills the ragbrai route winded through. Ha!

Carrie and I did our own day, and hit the heritage trail out of Dyersville heading to Dubuque. I love this trail. It's like the Wabash, on botox. It's so beautiful. So as not to have folks take care of all of our gear, I borrowed a BOB and hauled it with the trucker. Seriously smooth riding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should of loaded more stuff on the b.o.b., I think I see a square inch of space left, come on man.

I see someone isn't too photogenic.

ajb said...

I know... I snapped the picture just as she was wiping sweat away. I didn't want to stand around any longer and lose any more blood to the skeeters.

bloodsuckers were out in force.