Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Cowbell's last week

Hooked up with CCB for the commute in this morning. We mostly have the same route west, but he prefers to ride up "I" st vs. taking the shoulders of "L" as I do. Not a bad route. Thought the climbs were going to be worse, but I think it's less total climb in the end.

Next up... the ride home. We'll be hookin' up to ride back home as well. I'm going to see if I can con him into a swing south through Seymore Smith or something just to get a decent ride in.

CCB is leaving the Greater Omaha Area (again - punk) and rolling out to WA state. Good luck Cowbell... you always have a comfy landing when you get back.

2 comments:

capn cowbell said...

The commute was great. As always a pleasure riding with you especially when I manage to hit you with something flying from the bike.

ajb said...

It wasn't Kansas cow crap this time... we'll always have the Death Ride!