Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Don't you love the commute

As always a good ride with ajb. Started out good down the Keystone till the chucker found the glass I stashed in the grass for him to hit. Flat #1. After that, I think he needed a skirt for the whining he did about the route. Although a sight busier than my usual time. The way home was good. Flat #2 for chucker. A staple about 3-4". I'm surprised that that was his first flat on L st. I cringe just thinking about that route. So therefore I whined about his route. Fair play you know. Showed him a little trail off of 72nd for a good route to Highgear. Highlife in a bike bottle always tastes good. All in all a good ride with ~34 miles for me. I'll miss riding with everyone here for a while.

3 comments:

ajb said...

Add one more flat to that on the way into work this morning. I want to get all the flatty-flats out before SHEN this weekend.

3 flats in about 30 miles. I'm headin' to the Trek Store for some patch kits and tubes, baby!

T-bone said...

Yo CCB, when you leaving?

capn cowbell said...

left on the 3rd