Monday, November 27, 2006

Scarecrow IPA


Here's the latest homebrew. The color is rockin'. The overall look is pretty nice, really. Taste? Not too shabby. Snooty came up from Houston for Thanksgiving and we devoured some of my stash during the Nebraska - Colorado game. Mitch downed his, too. My best review was from SA during halftime of Sunday's bike polo game:

"You brewed this? This is good!"
It's worth noting that SA scored the winning goal. Was it the brew? Who knows...

More reviews on their way. If I share.

6 comments:

T-bone said...

How was Polo? What did I miss?

ajb said...

It was a bit thin of people... 3 on 3 with 1 xtra on the white taking turns on the sideline. I agree with Deal's perception... it was a rockin' game. Aggressive, good plays and nice passing. Then I slammed into Duffy's rear and bent the eff out of it.

I'm in on Sunday...

T-bone said...

I'll be there too. Are you bringing any homebrew?

ajb said...

Giddy-up!

T-bone said...

Sooo, where were u Sunday?

ajb said...

Whoa... long story. It ended in some Xmas shopping accomplished and me not missing next Sunday...

'FO SHO'

I'll kindly bring the home brews. Remind me to tell you about a contest I've thought up for the holidays. Should be a bloggy fun time if we do it right.