Admit it: there is a mindset, a group of assumptions, and a whole set of experiences that set a "cyclist" apart from the vast majority of the populace that just rides a bike. There are the serious things, like an understanding of vehicular cycling, and the mundane things, like knowing where the good places to lock a bike are. Here are the amusing things that make us laugh at ourselves...
more examples found here
2. At some point you caught yourself wondering if your bike might look good if you added fenders
3. You discover that you have forgotten to remove your reflective ankle straps hours after you have arrived somewhere by bicycle
8. You own any kind of purple annodized bicycle accessory
13. You can tell your significant other with a straight face that its too hot to mow the lawn then take off and ride a century.
14. Your bike rack and attachments are worth more than your car.
21. Someone in a car asks for directions and you give them a route that bypasses freeways and busy surface streets